Job Responsibilities : Full Time Security Guard
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : Securitas Canada Ltd.
Location : Brampton, ON CA
- With or without reasonable accommodation the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing hearing speaking and writing clearly.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms stooping kneeling crouching and crawling.
- Frequent sitting standing and walking which may be required for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable licensing requirements for Security Guards.
Securitas’ mission is to protect homes workplaces and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets safeguard their people and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas Aviation’s Mission:
Securitas Aviation ensures the safety of passengers all over the world providing thorough security checks at airports in Canada
Securitas’ core values – Integrity Vigilance and Helpfulness – are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers colleagues and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don’t compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions report improprieties and share information.
Seeing hearing and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don’t. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers’ premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.