Job Responsibilities : Seasonal Sales Associate
Salary : $30600 per year
Company : Nespresso
Location : Austin, TX US
At Nespresso we place people and specialty coffee at the heart of what we do. As part of our team you’ll be empowered to inspire care act and innovate to reach your full potential and reimagine what coffee can be. We’re committed to delivering an exceptional coffee experience that elevates our community suppliers farmers and each other channeling our growth-minded spirit to set new standards in global coffee culture. Quality sustainability diversity and inclusion are core to who we are and critical to our vision of driving positive change. Throughout our factories boutiques and office locations Nespresso careers are brimming with first-rate opportunities to push the boundaries of coffee exploration.
Join the Coffee Buzz – Spend the Holidays with Us! Flexible part-time schedules and earn extra money!
We are seeking passionate and dynamic Seasonal Sales Associates for our community who will drive sales service and sustainability through respectful collaborative agile determined and driven interactions with clients and team members.
Our culture empowers us to provide quality coffee and experience-focused customer service. Join our team as we cultivate coffee as an art to grow the best in each of us.
Seasonal employees are provided with complimentary uniforms free coffee while on shift machine discounts 401k with company match and are eligible for permanent employee consideration after the holidays.
- Be an agile coffee expert. You bring the passion we provide the training and you share it with the customer.
- Drive personalized coffee experiences by using storytelling to share your knowledge of our coffee and our sustainability practices with customers.
- Cultivate respectful customer relationships. Though many customers shop online these days the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
- Care about safety. We are determined to create a safe healthy environment for our employees and customers.
- Collaborate – whether it’s assisting with cleaning organizing stock or innovating a better way of doing things. Share your feedback and ideas to contribute to our overall success!
Requirements and Skills:
- Customer service experience preferred
- Availability to work through January 2023
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country such as flexibility agility and leadership are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition with our commitment to an inclusive work environment we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
Nestlé Nespresso USA is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Job Types: Part-time Temporary