Job Responsibilities : Seasonal Remote Customer Care Specialist
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Sitel Group
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
As a Customer Care Specialist you will deliver exceptional experiences every day for one of the fragrance industry’s best-known brands! Not only do you get to be part of an organization that encourages every team member to Learn Lead & Grow you get major perks and discounts too! This opportunity is a work from home role.
About the Position:
- Service customers through answering e-mails phone calls and chats
- Utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations
- Assist clients with navigation of our website and selecting internet options
- Navigate UPS tracking issues and editing order issues
- Build and sustain relationships across the Care Center
- Exercise clear communication with various care center partners leaders and peers
About the Benefits:
- Employee discounts
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Required qualifications skills and experience
- Want to drive customer satisfaction through voice chat and/or email communications
- Have the ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems
- Are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- Excellent writing grammar and communication skills
- Are 18+ years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Have 1 -2 years of service sales and/or retail experience
Ability to use your own computer with the following requirements:
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac tablets Winbooks smart devices Windows Mini PCs Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- Internet speed – 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- Ability to hardwire to internet.
Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We’re excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®️ one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions! As you move forward with your job application you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. At Sitel we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn grow have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Apply today and experience a-day-in-the-life at Sitel!
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sitel Group is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company’s policies. Sitel Group is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. Sitel Group is committed to selecting developing and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race age color religion sex national origin ancestry citizenship disability/handicap marital status veteran status sexual orientation pregnancy genetic information gender identity and expression or any other basis protected by federal state or local law. EEO.