Job Responsibilities : Salesforce Developer
Salary : $150000 per year
Company : ILLUSTRATIVE MATHEMATICS
Location : Remote US
Our Organization: Illustrative Mathematics
IM seeks to ensure that students particularly historically underserved students and their teachers have access to aligned grade-level mathematics curriculum resources and that teachers experience professional learning that leads to enduring mathematical learning for their students.
The Technology & Information Services department is responsible for developing and maintaining technology systems to support the use of IM’s products services and partnerships. The department supports information technology for the organization including hardware and software for productivity access control security and onboarding and offboarding users. In addition the department manages curriculum production and delivery as well as measuring IM’s impact on schools.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to contribute their unique skill sets to our technical team.
This role will be responsible for leading the programmatic development of our Salesforce organization’s advanced customizations configurations extensions and integrations; defining and implementing best practice focused standards surrounding application automation extension and integration development; enhancing the technical design of our existing solutions to optimize performance; and acting as a collaborative thought partner to IM’s various technical teams in order to deliver sustainable solutions as IM continues to expand its technical capabilities and offerings. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Salesforce and IT.
Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience developing custom programmatic solutions within Salesforce instances that leverage Sales Cloud Experience Cloud Service Cloud and Pardot. Experience leveraging the Lightning Component Design System Lightning Web Components Apex classes and triggers and Salesforce APIs to design develop implement and optimize creative and scalable solutions is required.
This person will manage IM’s various development environments and the release procedures therein by leveraging change sets Salesforce DevOps Center and Git. They will use their development skills and business acumen to collaborate with our declarative analysts engineering team and systems/applications architect to advocate for technical best practices.
Position Type: *Full-Time
Location: Remote – United States only
Job Family: Senior Specialist
Travel: < 10 percent
- Ownership of the design development implementation maintenance and optimization of solutions that leverage Apex classes and triggers Lightning Web Components Salesforce APIs as well as custom and third party integrations.
- Acting as IM’s custom development thought partner to the Senior Director of IT and Salesforce and the Director of Engineering.
- Collaborating with IM’s Technical teams on solutions while advocating for technical best practices and sustainable iterative development within the Salesforce CRM Sales Service and Experience Clouds as well as within IM’s custom and third party extensions and integrations.
- Overseeing IM’s development environments and release cycles to implement new programmatic functionalities and update existing solutions.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of iterative development practices that allow for declarative and programmatic solutions to co-evolve.
- Delivering on multiple priorities in order to meet various project timelines without sacrificing build quality.
- A minimum of 3 years experience developing programmatic Salesforce solutions ideally in an environment that leverages a number of other cloud based applications and systems.
- Experience with Salesforce as demonstrated by a Platform Developer I Certification.
- Well organized able to self-manage and prioritize their time effectively.
- Critical thinker proactive problem solver with a flexible demeanor and a growth mindset.
- Demonstrated commitment to seeking and listening to feedback that encourages growth surfaces blindspots and recognizes and disrupts patterns of inequity.
- Must reside in and be legally authorized to work in the USA
Compensation and Benefits*
In alignment with our commitment to equity in practice and policy Illustrative Mathematics is committed to equity and transparency for our team and offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and education. This position is exempt .The annual salary range for this position is $140000-150000.
IM also offers employees a comprehensive group health benefits package including medical dental and vision and an employer-sponsored 403b plan with an employer match up to 4% of regular earnings.
Illustrative Mathematics is a non-profit an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization and does not discriminate against any applicant candidate or staff member on the basis of actual or perceived ancestry age color disability gender gender identity gender expression nationality race or ethnicity religion sex sexual orientation or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140000.00 – $150000.00 per year