Job Responsibilities : Salesforce Bot Developer (REMOTE)
Salary : $129800 per year
Company : GEICO – Chevy Chase, MD 20815•Remote
Location : Remote US
GEICO Technology Solutions Customer Relationship Management team is looking for a Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein AI bot developer to join the team to help develop and enhance our omni-channel virtual assistant which is designed to help current and prospective GEICO customers with their insurance questions and needs. As a Salesforce Einstein AI developer you will work in a highly collaborative and rapidly changing environment interfacing with many other teams and roles such as Business Product Owners Conversational Designers Architecture DevOps QA etc. to help build an industry leading virtual assistant experience capable of helping customers with increasingly complex and contextually aware questions customers may have about GEICO products and services and completing simple automated business transactions via chat.
- 3+ years of development experience on Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein AI or equivalent AI chatbot platform (Google Dialogflow Amazon Lex IBM Watson etc.)
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce standard objects/records custom object creation validation rules and relationships.
- Strong knowledge of Apex SOQL Visualforce and Lightning Aura / LWC components
- Strong understanding of web service integration (REST/SOAP) and enterprise middleware integration tiers (Mulesoft/Informatica)
- Excellent communication skills – needs to be able to lead projects from the front and interact with clients and sponsors on a regular basis.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Working experience in CI/CD Git commands GitHub source Azure preferred
- Prior experience with object-oriented programming technologies like Java/.Net is highly preferred
- Experience with enterprise integrations utilizing MuleSoft or Event Based Frameworks is highly preferred
- Passion for conversational design and belief in the potential for virtual assistants to help improve and automate customer service and sales workflows
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (Highly Desired)
At GEICO we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills secure your financial future and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program* that includes:
- Premier Medical Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training Licensures and Certificates
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race color religious creed national origin ancestry age gender pregnancy sexual orientation gender identity marital status familial status disability or genetic information in compliance with applicable federal state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such we are committed to recruit develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.