Job Responsibilities : Sales Agent (remote)
Salary : $40300 per year
Company : Forward – Remote•Remote
Location : Remote US
Forward is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up combining hardware software and doctors under one roof.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world’s best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder’s Fund Khosla Ventures First Round Capital Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman) Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder) Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
Many industries have successfully cut out the middleman by selling directly to consumers. However no one has ever accomplished this in healthcare—arguably the most important and personal industry to consumers—until now. We know that at the heart of our success is our team. Become a part of the growth team that is focused on bringing better health happiness and peace of mind to consumers everywhere
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
Health Moves Forward [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Forward – What Quality Healthcare Should Look Like [Mashable]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
“The Pivot to Virtual Care” [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
In this Sales Agent role you will be responsible for calling or messaging potential members after they have expressed an interest in joining Forward. You will be working with Forward Membership Sales Advisors (MSA’s) as well as with other members of the Growth team. This position will be integral in scaling Forward’s ability to reach new members grow its impact and take steps toward its mission of providing high quality healthcare to a billion people across the globe.
*We are not currently hiring residents of CA*
- Help drive the sales and growth that are critical to the success of the company
- Engage with prospective members over the phone or through messages
- Help to tell Forward’s story and sign up new members
- A strong communicator. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Competitive and driven. You are passionate about reaching your goals and will do whatever it takes to achieve them.
- Persuasive. You’re a good listener you’re prepared for every conversation and you know when and how to be persistent.
- Personable. You easily establish relationships and develop rapport with a variety of people.
- Flexible. This is a 100% remote position with the expectation that you will work 30+ hours per week. Weekend and weekly night shifts along with shifts during business hours are available.
- Agile. You are excited about improving our processes and you adapt quickly to feedback and new training modules as we expand our offerings and services.
- Passionate about helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare medicine and life sciences is a big plus.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
Non-ChromeOS: Apple M1 Intel i3 AMD Ryzen or better
ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
ChromeOS: no minimum
Windows 10 or better
Google Chrome (latest version) Safari (latest version) or Internet Explorer 11
Please let us know during the interview process if you have concerns with any of these requirements.
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry – we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives educational backgrounds and life experiences and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.