Job Responsibilities : SA-PMO Project Coordinator
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Robert Half
Location : Remote
- Support assigned SA PMO project manager for assigned project account
- Participate on all project related calls and when assigned serve as point of contact
- Coordinates frequently with SA VPs Directors Protiviti leaders Branch personnel and Service Centers (CSMs)
- Coaching candidates on any client concerns
- Provide weekly reporting status of recently ended candidate availability and performance making recommendations where applicable for appropriate placement of candidate given available opportunities
- Supporting timekeeping where applicable
- Provide expertise in project workflows and able to run and create reporting within Smartsheet application
- Strong organization communication and facilitation skills. Able to interact organizationally to support the execution of assigned SA PMO projects
- Assist with change requests as applicable
- Understand the need to manage multiple clients internally and externally
- Promotes and supports an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion are championed.
- Medium to large multiple site project coordination of resources experience is highly valued.
- Strong administrative skills are a requirement along with RHI Salesforce SharePoint and MS Office Suite experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required as well as mastery of MS office and other industry tools
- Smartsheet experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet customer demand
- Generate reports as available or requested by colleagues and clients
- Train users on project processes and assigned technology
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Must be willing to travel if required and work overtime as needed