Job Responsibilities : Lead Recruiter, National Recruiting, Managed Creative Solutions
Salary : $70000 per year
Company : Robert Half
Location : Dallas, TX US
Lead Recruiter National Recruiting Managed Creative Solutions
TX PRO DALLAS
As the Lead Recruiter National Recruiting your responsibilities for the national solutions practice include the following:
- Maintain consistent above-average performance metrics of your team through leadership by example
- Provide day-to-day supervision motivation and direction to your team on sourcing fulfillment and service of contractors for marketing creative and digital projects.
- Incrementally grow practice group revenue consistent with company targets.
- Collaborate with Solutions Lead Managing Director and Sr. Vice President of Business Development to develop and reach the practice group’s business and performance goals.
- Actively participate in the recruitment hiring training and performance management of internal staff.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source evaluate and review potential digital design and development candidates on a national basis utilizing cold calls job boards social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective candidates via video phone and/or in-person to assess skill set work history and salary requirements. In addition develop and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified digital talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates for consulting engagements and maintain ongoing contact with digital design development and marketing professionals currently on projects in order to ensure exceptional customer service. In addition resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Solidify Robert Half’s presence in the marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Create a referral-based network as a result of the highest quality customer service to both client managers and job candidates.
- 3+ years of professional experience in one of the below disciplines: Marketing – Advertising – Creative Design – Digital experience and/or development
- 2+ years talent solutions recruiting and/or management.
- Proven performance in talent manager/director role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Design or Information Technology
- Experience in business-to-business interaction or recruiting is preferred
- Self-confidence perseverance excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to leverage technology Salesforce CRM and social media to manage and grow the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package including a base salary; paid time off; group health life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide we provide excellent career advancement potential both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998 as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy which means we are committed to social responsibility promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at
1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
TX PRO DALLAS