Job Responsibilities : Business Development Manager, National Technology Accounts -Remote
Salary : 90000 per Year
Company : Robert Half
Location : Remote US
Business Development Manager National Technology Accounts -Remote
- Business development: Develop and grow assigned National Technology Accounts by marketing our services for contract and interim solutions using your proven technology and/or recruiting background. Market via video telephone as well as conduct in-person and virtual meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Marketing activities: Achieve weekly marketing activity standards though your outreach
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual
- Must have a proven track record of successful business development in large complex organizations
- Minimal two years of business development experience required
- Day to day planning and execution of outbound marketing to appropriate buyers of technology staffing services.
- Maintain on-going contact with client companies to meet staffing requirements and contract professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service
- In addition the Business Development Manager will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment we invite you to apply today!
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package including a base salary; paid time off; group health life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide we provide excellent career advancement potential both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998 as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy which means we are committed to social responsibility promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at
1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city state) to which you would like to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
NV Las Vegas TSS Hub