Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Representative II
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Rite Aid
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Provide friendly, engaging experiences through verbal and written communication for every customer
interaction striving for first contact resolution.
- Maintain phone and web queue availability as required to meet service standards.
- Multi-task between Rite Aid’s customer contact channels to field customer inquiries, concerns, or issues to
ensure individual and department performance goals are achieved for all channels
- Research and resolve complex customer situations
- Enter summary notes into the customer record and, if appropriate, forward data to the appropriate field or
- Verify customer records for accuracy and update as necessary.
- Engage and educate customers on all Wellness+ loyalty programs, promotions and customer specific offers.
- Perform follow-up tracking of forwarded customer inquires to ensure that all requests are addressed.
- Assist customers with Rite Aid’s web sites including online shopping and mobile applications.
- Escalate customer issues to a higher-level Customer Support staff member when necessary.
- Conduct telephone calls to customers to rate the quality of the resolution to their issues.
- Collaborate with Rite Aid associates to help answer customer inquiries, resolve issues, or solve service related