Job Responsibilities : Retail Store Associate
Salary : $18.19 per hour
Company : CVS Health Retail
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Retail Store Associate position provides an opportunity in a leading retail setting to excel in a growing high impact customer focused role working both independently and as a member of a team to positively impact the lives of others.
- Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues
- Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items when needed
- Accurately perform cashier duties – handling cash checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
- Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves checking in vendors updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager
- Supporting opening and closing store activities when needed
- Providing customer support to all departments including photo and beauty ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools
- Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development
- Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
- At least 16 years of age
- Remaining upright on the feet particularly for sustained periods of time
- Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally up to 10 lbs of force frequently and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from including overhead lifting
- Visual Acuity – Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal reading visual inspection involving small parts/details
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
- High School diploma or equivalent
At CVS Health we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible easier to use less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting hiring or promotion based on race ethnicity sex/gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression age disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal state or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active veterans reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.