Job Responsibilities : Retail Sales Representative
Salary : $18 per year
Company : Verizon
Location : 3948 Central AveSTE C, Hot Springs, AR 71913 US
Educational requirements : High School
When you join Verizon
Join today and be eligible for a $2500 sign-on bonus!
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology and the space to create within every role. Together we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Verizon Retail Specialist you’ll have the power to control your own career in one of our retail stores. You’ll apply your unique talents passion for technology and customer service skills to create the ultimate in-store experience. In this role you will be:
- Providing customers with products and solutions which helps to simplify and organize their lives.
- Creating personal connections to make tech look simple.
- Generating sales by using your passion for cutting edge technology.
- Helping customers enjoy the best things about their new products so they can begin using and enjoying them immediately.
- Excelling in a team-based compensation environment.
- Assisting with store opening and closing duties.
- Supporting other Verizon stores within close proximity (based on business needs).
This position (at 32-40 hours per week) offers full-time benefits including medical dental401k educational assistance and employee discounts that start on day one. Must be willing to work evenings weekends and holidays and to pick up additional shifts if necessary.
External candidates for this role may be eligible for a $2500 sign-on bonus paid at 50% after 1 month of employment and 50% after 9 months of employment subject to the terms and conditions of the bonus agreement.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work 32-40 hours per week including evenings weekends and holidays.
- Willingness to work additional shifts if necessary typically during the summer months November through December and / or during peak vacation periods.
Even better if you have:
- Associate’s degree.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
Verizon is an award winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index Working Mother Magazine as a best company for multicultural women as a top 10 Best for Vets employer and as a top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.
Our technologies and our customers’ needs are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the tech world’s latest trends.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. If you’re selected to move forward one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences including race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin age disability and Veteran status. At Verizon we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued connected and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g. for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.