Job Responsibilities : Customer Account Manager, eCommerce (Walmart)
Salary : 55000 per Year
Company : Nestlé USA
Location : Hybrid remote US
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes and as the leading food and beverage company our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products strengthen our local communities and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential courage is rewarded speed is expected and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Customer Account Manager eCommerce drives sales performance market share and brand representation/discoverability for Walmart e-commerce channels. This role is accountable for knowing Walmart’s e-commerce strategy operations and customers deeply in order to create and execute effective strategies and educate the internal organization. This role owns the relationship merchants on dot com and online grocery pick up channels and is responsible for the creation and execution of an annual joint business plan data access/KPI-tracking sharing and translating category insights into actionable plans and addressing all retailer specific requests/requirements.
- Own & develop strong relationships with Walmart merchants and address all retailer specific requests/requirements
- Educate relevant cross-functional members of Nestle USA (NUSA) organization on key aspects of Walmart’s ecommerce strategy business and needs
- Understand Walmart’s ecommerce strategies/roadmaps organization operations shoppers capabilities and best practices
- Understand key retailer requirements for strategic partnerships socialize with internal organization and develop plan to attain
- Identify relevant KPIs secure necessary data to measure and track accordingly
- Create and execute annual joint business plans (includes partnering with operations/supply chain/finance as necessary to enable key plan elements)
- Identify and execute relevant test and learn plans to improve business performance internal learnings and capabilities
- Drive category and NUSA sales growth markets share & brand representation online
- Translate category roadmaps and CAPs into actionable plans for assigned retailers
- Develop and execute strategies and plans to meet assigned sales and market share goals
- Monitor and improve brand distribution representation and discoverability at assigned retailers
- Collaborate with brand/shopper marketing on key programs
- Develop strong understanding of various retailer programs’ ROI
- Allocate and manage trade budget to specific programs that drive the business
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and conduct regular business reviews
- 2+ years experience in eCommerce Account Management and/or vendor management experience at a leading retailer responsible for driving online sales for the retailer either in a buying merchandising or marketing capacity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong relationship building capabilities retailer negotiations and creating and executing joint business plans with retailers
- Ability to communicate and translate retailer requests & insights to internal stakeholders and develop actions plans
- Proven experience building annual plans forecasts analyzing retail programs and managing budgets
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing environment and initiate new processes/ideas to address opportunitie
- Strong understanding of retailer buying merchandising and marketing strategies; able to translate insights into relevant action plans to grow the business
- Able to handle tough negotiations with retailers while building a strong connections and partnership with them
- Able to speak to all levels of organization craft cohesive and compelling stories/business cases to engage and win over stakeholders
- Ability to identify and consistently track key metrics identify key opportunities and issues and develop/execute plans to address
- Digital and Mobile platform savviness
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country such as flexibility agility and leadership are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition with our commitment to an inclusive work environment we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race ethnicity color gender gender identity age religion national origin ancestry disability perceived disability medical condition genetic information veteran status sexual orientation or any other protected status as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.