Job Responsibilities : Health Research Analyst
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Insight Policy Research
Location : Remote US
- Supports research objectives working with senior staff across projects employing varying methodologies and working across content areas.
- Coordinates with publishing team.
- May develop and maintain project collaboration and management tools including Microsoft SharePoint websites Access and SQL databases Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Project online web applications.
- Participates in proposal process for new projects under supervision.
- Working knowledge of education health food and nutrition and/or other human service programs and policies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with competing timelines with attention to detail; ability to work independently and manage time effectively to coordinate completion of projects and tasks.
- Familiar with rigorous and impartial quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
- Experience participating in research that applies data collection analysis and reporting using quantitative and/or qualitative techniques.
- Experience communicating with superiors identifying risks and suggesting solutions to ensure tasks and projects with competing timelines are effectively managed and completed on time.
- Familiar with the business development cycles of Federal agencies States and/or Foundations.
Click Here : Apply Now