Job Responsibilities : Representative – Inside Sales
Salary : $51900 per year
Company : Verizon
Location : Remote US
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology and the space to create within every role. Together we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
As an Inbound Telesales Representative you will spend the majority of your time handling inbound/outbound calls through a blended call queue the remaining time for follow-ups and order processing. Outbound campaign calls will feather in between inbound call volume to give you additional opportunities. You will be responsible for reactively assisting customers and taking the customer from quote to payment. In this role you will forecast and manage a funnel for pending deals using Salesforce.
You’ll be part of our Inside Sales team building our client-base and making our current customers happy. The client experience will be in your hands as you interact with new and existing customers to drive revenue and business success while ensuring first-class digital service.
- Handling inbound prospect leads and prospect carts which you will work through the sales cycle through closure.
- Negotiating and closing new business.
- Resolving customer problems and recommending solutions by cross-selling and upselling.
- Handling inbound chat requests from new and existing business customers.
- Handling contracts and Major Account Agreement requests.
Where you’ll be working:
In this remote role you’ll work from home with occasional in-person trainings and meetings.
A Day In The Life Video – Inside Sales Representative
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Business Telesales or Call Center experience.
- Saturday availability.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute (WPM).
- Experience with business sales.
- Experience with Nuance or LivePerson.
- Experience working with technology in a dynamic fast-paced workplace.
- Grammar and communication skills through all mediums.
- Demonstrated ability to influence through relationships expertise and information.
- B2B Retail Sales or inside sales experience.
Home office requirements:
- This is a work-from-home role.
- Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem capable of at least 25mbps. Wireless connections or DSL are not acceptable.
- A dedicated quiet private workspace.
- The ability to self-manage in a remote work environment including setup of company-provided ergonomic chair desk and computer equipment and ongoing proactive skilled and effective management of your home network and connections.
- Demonstrated self-discipline time management skills resourcefulness and the ability to work collaboratively with leaders and on a team – all in a remote work environment.
*This opportunity has an expected start date of Monday January 2nd 2023 and applicants must be able to start on this date for training*
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences including race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin age disability and Veteran status. At Verizon we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued connected and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g. for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.