Job Responsibilities : Reporting & Business Specialist, Client Services
Salary : $54000 per year
Company : Sephora
Location : Remote US
Job ID: 211232
Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)
Address: FSC Remote CA 94105 United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Digital/E-Commerce
Remote Eligible: Yes
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands – including its private label Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14000 products including makeup skincare perfume hair care body care professional tools and more.
In Sephora Americas we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity equity and inclusion we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
Your role at Sephora:
In the role of Reporting & Business Analyst Client Services you will create reports that monitor department and agent performance and analyze them to identify business insights. Reporting to the Client Services Manager of Analytics and Systems you will use technical and analytical savvy to drive efficiencies and provide insights that facilitate an optimal customer service experience. In addition you will:
- Design and produce reports that measure customer service agent team and overall department performance
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for the “Home Chat” team to report team performance including scheduling and attrition
- Partner with call center vendor and Sephora Client Services team to enhance telephony reports
- Analyze reports to identify business insights and summarize findings to the Client Services team
- Maintain contact disposition tools for call email and chat channels
- Produce reports and develop insights that explain contact drivers in each channel
- Respond to ad hoc inquiries from business partners about contact drivers
- Understand and utilize email and chat management tools including configuration administration developing reports and configuring workflows
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service Innovation Expertise Balance Respect for All Teamwork and Initiative
A qualified candidate should have:
- One or more years of business analyst management consulting finance or equivalent experience
- Advanced skills with Excel and Access to conduct statistical analysis. VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables should be second nature to you.
- 1+ years experience with SQL in SQL Server or Google BigQuery environment. Proficient with SQL (joins multiple joins subqueries unions)
- Thrive in an environment that is customer service-oriented fast-paced rapidly changing and occasionally ambiguous
- Ability to empathize and keep the customer top-of-mind
- Possess strong attention to detail and superior follow-up skills
- Contribute new ideas and finds solutions to business challenges
- Self-manage multiple projects within tight timeframes and dynamic conflicting priorities
While at Sephora you’ll enjoy…
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits generous vacation and holiday time off an employee discount free beauty product gifts from brand partners and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
- Diversity Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated respected and honored. We will drive diversity equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees brand partners suppliers and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store online and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty discover new brands and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients empower people and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators artists and experts in every field. As our business evolves so will you. Here you’re empowered to choose your own path accelerate your growth and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora you’re encouraged to explore innovate and have funwhile working with diverse clients teams and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity your drive for success and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora we celebrate diversity embrace your unique and winning spirit and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition a sincerely held religious belief or practice or a requirement by law.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace religion color national origin ancestry citizenship gender gender identity sexual orientation age marital status military/veteran status or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.