Job Responsibilities : Project Manager I – Consumer Accounts (Remote)
Salary : $60,000 – $75,000 a year
Company : Businessolver
Location : Remote US
Since 1998 Businessolver has delivered market-changing benefits technology and services supported by an intrinsic responsiveness to client needs. The company creates client programs that maximize benefits program investment minimize risk exposure and engage employees with easy-to-use solutions and communication tools to assist them in making wise and cost-efficient benefits selections. Founded by HR professionals Businessolver’s unwavering service-oriented culture and secure SaaS platform provide measurable success in its mission to provide complete client delight.
The Project Manager or affectionately referred to as the ‘Manager of Awesomeness’ is responsible for the definition management and communication of project objectives creation of an applicable project plan risk management methodology and conflict resolution strategies. This role is correspondingly responsible for monitoring identifying and moderating schedule conflicts resource constraints and risks inherent in the management of projects.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using our in-house project management software.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to our clients team members and executive team in a timely and clear manner.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate owners.
- Assess and manage the risk of schedule changes.
- Works with appropriate vendors to ensure dependent tasks are managed and completed on time.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Quantitatively plan and organize project team’s capacity.
- Ensure optimal use of the capacities in the group set priorities ensure the correct and timely execution of all tasks and solve bottlenecks.
- Demonstrated initiative and drive within a fast-paced environment is required.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
What you should possess to be considered:
- Consumer Accounts Administration experience required
- Years: At least 2-5 years PM experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Preferred experience: Client Onboarding in benefits or consumer accounts administration
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work within tight delivery timeframes
- Fluency with all MS Office tools
- Experience leading multiple strategic complex projects with successful results (scope schedule and budget) simultaneously.
- Experience defining and documenting processes and driving continuous improvement to processes via process measurement/metrics
The pay range for this position is 60K to 75K per year (pay to be determined by the applicant’s education experience knowledge skills and abilities as well as internal equity and alignment with market data).
This role is eligible to participate in the annual bonus incentive plan.
Businessolver provides a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed here.
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference we want to hear from you!
Businessolver is committed to maintaining an environment that protects client data. We train our employees to maintain leading class security practices and expect all employees to adhere to policy procedures and controls.
(Applicable to all roles at an AVP DIR VP or SVP and above level):
Serve as a security contact for the business unit. Responsible for driving adoption and compliance with information security and privacy practices. Serve as a liaison with the information security team on security and privacy matters.
Equal Opportunity at Businessolver:
Businessolver is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity veteran status and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements.