Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : 15.90 per hour
Company : Vector Security, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Customer Service Representative
The Covid pandemic has changed and re-shaped our lives.
Are you considering changing careers or looking for new opportunities? Maybe you are seeking a hybrid/remote position or a position that offers work/life balance.
Our Customer Service Representative positions offer opportunity for growth work from home after completion of the training process and a schedule that provides a balance of weekday and weekend days off. Including a 3-day weekend off every other week! We also provide an annual starting wage of high $30K to low $40K.
We have a lot to offer:
- Medical dental and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short – and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid time off for vacation sick days and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Job Security: our Customer Service Representatives continued to work throughout the Pandemic
- Opportunity for growth/advancement: Vector Security promotes from within
- Schedules that averages 15 working days per month for our Full-Time positions
- Bonuses for Overtime outside the normal schedule
- Days off during the week
- A three-day weekend every other week!
Other tailored perks:
- 4 weeks paid on-the-job-training
- Set schedule
- Free on-site gym membership
- Free parking
This is an entry level position.
This position is not accessible by public transportation
Why join us?
We are the fourth largest security integrator in the country and have proudly been installing innovative security and smart automation solutions in homes and businesses for more than 50 years. Our purpose is to make our world more secure connected and empowered one customer at a time.
- Win as a team
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference every day
- Get it done
- Think big
If you share these ideals we’d love to hear from you!
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity transgender national origin veteran or disability status.
- Solid work history is desired.
- Customer service call center central station dispatch experience helpful but not required.
- High School or better
- Ability to multi-task
- Typing / keyboard
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)