Job Responsibilities : Technician and Assistant Talent Partner
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : VCA Animal Hospitals
Location : Remote
VCA, Inc. is searching for our next Talent Partner to join our Talent Acquisition team. The position will be responsible for recruiting Veterinary Technicians, Veterinary Assistants and externs for our VCA hospitals. The majority of this position will be spent in sourcing, candidate management, and hospital communication. As well as representing VCA with our student programs. The ideal candidate will be able to travel throughout the area to visit hospitals and interact with candidates if needed. This position is expected to work remotely.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent.
- Source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, cold calling, etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s ATS.
- Screen applicants for qualifications, availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- Support externships and veterinary student programs.
- Attend and support both internal and external recruiting events.
- Manage candidate and hiring manager expectations throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintains networking contacts for sourcing/recruiting future applicants.
- Responds to inquiries from the general public and prospective applicants regarding job opportunities and qualifications.
- Promotes Employee Referral Program.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Remote-based position with a home office
- Expected travel 15-25%
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your pets
- Paid Parental, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 401k with Match – vested after 2 Years
- Health, Dental, Vision with HSA/FSA
- Innovative NEW program focused on the overall well-being of our Associates