Job Responsibilities : Senior Technical Writer
Salary : 89000 per Year
Company : StreamSets
Location : Remote US
Are you ready to join a visionary fast growing enterprise data software company? Are you ready to be part of a unique culture of integrity and innovation? Are you passionate about cloud data technologies data analytics operational excellence and business strategy? Are you yearning to make an impact? If so this opportunity at StreamSets might be the perfect fit for you.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but feel up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and drive goes a long way._
As part of the Engineering Productivity team you will join a group of thoughtful individuals who are passionate about promoting a quality-first culture. As our newest technical writer you will produce high-quality documentation necessary for customer success collaborating with a great team of engineers working on various technologies that comprise our DataOps Platform.
Location: USA (remote) Bay Area preferred.
- Work with the documentation team and the broader engineering team to produce high-quality documentation in a fast-paced environment.
- Help improve our overall documentation by addressing feedback from users and the StreamSets team.
- Become an expert user of the product and provide usability feedback.
- A problem solver who can ask the right questions and get the right details from highly technical and very busy people
- Excited to jump in and learn new technologies.
- A highly organized self-motivated team player who loves to bring order to chaos.
- Accustomed to adjusting to changes midstream.
- Pragmatic and methodical with excellent time-management skills.
- A solid collaborator and communicator.
- Able to adapt to our house style.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Experience with DITA
- Experience experience with Big Data Cloud or enterprise-level software
- 100% paid medical dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents (US)
- The best equipment and resources – we you to have what you need to be successful
- Healthy work/life balance including wellness days and flexible time off policies
- 401k (US) pension contributions (non-US)
- Attractive compensation
- Paid family leave
- Professional development – we are invested in you.
StreamSets is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Candidates seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age ancestry color gender (including pregnancy childbirth or related medical conditions) gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition mental or physical disability national origin protected family care or medical leave status race religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof) sexual orientation military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse dynamic team!
Job Type: Full-time