Job Responsibilities : Remote Supervisory Analyst-Daytime (daytime/early evening ET, Monday – Friday)
Salary : $87000 per year
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Location : Remote US
About this role:
Wells Fargo Securities seeks an experienced Supervisory Analyst (SA) to join our team of Equity Research Supervisory Analysts. Wells Fargo Securities’ ~50 publishing analysts cover ~900 companies with plans to expand this coverage universe.
We seek an experienced Supervisory Analyst with strong knowledge of FINRA rules and regulations as they pertain to the SA role. Candidates must have excellent judgment when it comes to SA issues with an understanding of how to balance regulatory requirements against deadlines and the need for time to market. The ideal candidate will have strong financial communication interpersonal organizational and editorial skills.
In this role you will:
- Review and approve equity research reports including flash notes reports initiations decks models and coverage launches for compliance with FINRA rules and department policies as well as for clarity and effective communication.
- Thoroughly understand financial models and how to review them in conjunction with published research.
- Have proficiency to multi-task with the ability to review multiple reports simultaneously while closely communicating with analysts and team members.
- Possess excellent command of the English language including rewriting and editing for grammar and style.
- Communicate effectively and understand when to consult with teammates and/or escalate issues.
- Work daytime/early evening ET Monday – Friday with the flexibility to periodically adjust as scheduling and workflow dictate.
Required Qualifications US:
- 4+ years of Securities Research experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience training military experience education
- 4+ years of experience working as a supervisory analyst reviewing equity research.
- Able to work independently and yet be part of a team.
- Strong computer skills; Blue Matrix experience a plus.
- Superior attention to detail balanced against the need for timely review.
- Analysts and team members are dispersed across the U.S. so excellent communication and collaboration skills are a must.
- Eagerness to build positive relationships with analysts.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player with willingness to handle different products and assignments.
- This is a remote position (daytime/early evening hours ET Monday – Thursday; Friday hours shift earlier) that serves analysts in the US.
- Registration for FINRA Series 16 must be available for transfer upon hire.
- Base pay range for this position in New York is 200000.00 – 200000.00 USD
- May be considered for a discretionary bonus Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
$138500.00 – $287600.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo we believe in diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates regardless of race color gender national origin religion age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression genetic information individuals with disabilities pregnancy marital status status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit Market Financial Crimes Operational Regulatory Compliance) which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring governance risk identification and escalation as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.