Job Responsibilities : Customer Support and Content Specialist
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Density
Location : Remote Us
At Density, we build the most advanced people sensing system in the world. Density can tell you how many people are in any room in real-time, with very high degrees of accuracy, and without invading individual privacy. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
Our product is being deployed by many of the world’s most admired brands. What these customers have in common is space. Collectively they own, operate, and occupy billions of square feet of corporate real estate. How the world relates to workspaces and commercial real estate is changing fast, which is why our customers need us now more than ever.
In this role you will:
- Become a subject matter expert across our hardware and software solutions and how to troubleshoot common issues.
- Work directly with users across email, phone, and chat to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Build and maintain help desk documentation to grow our customer self-service program.
- Create and maintain customer training videos.
- Design processes for ensuring help center content remains up-to-date and accurate, working with all parts of the organization.
- Create programs to solicit feedback and use data to ensure content reflects customer needs.
- Write internal documentation and help build an internal knowledge base.
- Serve as an internal customer advocate and voice of the customer. Translate customer impact and sense of urgency into actionable tasks for Density internal teams to accomplish.
- Work in cross-functional teams to troubleshoot complex hardware, software, or data-related issues.
- Escalate issues that are blocking successful resolution of customer issues, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible.
- Develop process, tools, and documentation to help us scale as a broader Customer Success team.