Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse – RN – Telehealth
Salary : $26.59 – $57.21 an hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Working from home you will be part of a specialized team on the cutting edge of patient care. Working collaboratively with health care professionals you will provide a meaningful patient experience while using your critical thinking skills to develop implement and evaluate comprehensive plans of care for multiple disease state patients. As a Telephonic Registered Nurse you will a profound effect on the lives of the patients and caregivers via each outbound call providing education and support for their new medication. Along with the Compliance and Persistency team you are the continuity of care supporting defined patient populations through the use of our state-of-the-art telecommunications nursing outreach programs. To be successful in this Registered Nurse position you must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills as well as advanced computer skills in order to interact with patients.
Our Registered Nurses redefine the way health care is delivered every day. When you join our team you’ll play an integral role in educating patients with medication adherence and disease state training. As a national leader in the healthcare industry and a Fortune 7 company we seek special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas but who have the deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat our patients.
****This is a Monday-Friday role with hours 10:30 am to 7 pm cst. These are set hours and this is a fulltime hourly position.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cr04QVn3IQ&list=PLLUzEQYSggzJqVUcnRO8LdpspUTuvw7_k&index=2
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors including location.
- A Registered Nurse with an unrestricted current compact license in Texas and the ability to be licensed in multiple states
- Candidate must be based in TX for this particular requisition
- 3+ years of clinical RN experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word Excel and Outlook
- A Registered Nurse must hold an unrestricted license in their state of residence with multi-state/compact privileges and have the ability to be licensed in all non-compact states territories and the District of Columbia based on the needs of the business.
- Many states’ licensing bodies have their own requirements regarding the COVID-19 vaccines that apply to this role and are separate from the requirements of CVSHealth. A Registered Nurse must ensure that their vaccine or reasonable accommodation status meets state mandate requirements and complete any paperwork if necessary. The District of Columbia Department of Health (DC Health) has the most stringent vaccine mandate. DC Health announced on March 1 2022 all health care professionals licensed in the District of Columbia must have a COVID-19 vaccine and booster or request a reasonable accommodation. These requirements are subject to change. For more information please refer to https://doh.force.com/ver/s/vaccinereporting.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required) where allowable under the law unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability medical condition religious belief or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Previous Telephonic Nursing experience
- EPIC systems experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Licensure in multiple states preferred
RN Diploma Associates or Bachelors in Nursing
At CVS Health we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible easier to use less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting hiring or promotion based on race ethnicity sex/gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression age disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal state or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active veterans reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.