Job Responsibilities : REMOTE – Regional Account Manager (Orlando, FL)
Salary : $151000 per year
Company : Asurion
Location : Remote US
Act as a liaison between Asurion and a wireless carrier’s sales channels within a defined geographic region typically including multiple states. Develop strong client relationships (up to the Vice President/General Manager level) and implement handset protection growth initiatives in the carrier sales channels with a strong focus on carrier-owned retail and local indirect. Will be responsible to meet or exceed established financial and growth targets and manage day to day responses of product related escalations and ensure client satisfaction. Will assess and respond to gaps between current product customer needs and competitive offerings. The position will also work with internal Client Services team members and other internal cross-functional areas to identify growth opportunities and process improvements.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales/Client Management related role. Field experience strongly preferred
- Wireless retail experience strongly preferred. Related areas such as consumer electronics warranty products etc. also relevant
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (concentration in Business Marketing or other relevant subject area is ideal)
- Intermediate level abilities in Microsoft Office Suite and other client related applications.
- Contact management time management and strong organizational skills
- Availability and flexibility to travel within assigned territory with approximately 60% overnight travel.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Presentation skills to small and large groups across all levels
- Customer collaboration and consensus building skills
- Problem solving negotiation and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills