Job Responsibilities : Recruiter
Salary : $56000 Per Year
Company : Scandinavian Building Services
Location : Remote CA
Scandinavian Building Services has been a Canadian leader in retail and commercial cleaning for the last 60 years. Starting as a small family owned and operated business in Edmonton Alberta in 1982 to offering full service janitorial and building maintenance across Canada today. We attribute our success to staying true to our core values of Service Motivate Respect and Connect. As we continue to grow we are looking to add a Recruitment Lead to the Scandi Family!
** Permanently fully remote role work from the comfort of your own home **
What’s in it for you:
- Awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies: We’re committed to a high level standard of excellence for both clients and our Scandi Family.
- Growth Opportunities: A place to hang your hat. We want our employees to grow with us long term.
- Stability and Job Security: Even through tough economic times we’ve continued to steadily grow and we aren’t slowing down any time soon. With a strong national presence across Canada
- Family First Culture: We are and have always been a family owned and operated business. We have family friendly events year-round and affectionately call our team members the Scandi Family.
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive medical and dental plan as well as personal days off.
What your day to day will look like:
Under the Supervision of the Director of Human Resources you will lead the Recruitment function of Scandi across Atlantic Western and Eastern Canada.
- Responsible for full cycle end to end recruitment from intake call to offer
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with internal client groups
- Provide recruitment subject matter expertise across multiple groups with the ability to coach Hiring Managers about the hiring process
- Facilitate positive and memorable candidate experiences with frequent and timely communication throughout the recruitment process
- Maintain recruitment budget end of month reports and weekly reports and updates as needed
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in recruitment; agency experience considered an asset
- Educational background in Human Resources or related field considered an asset
- Ability to drive recruitment efforts forward while influencing in a positive way
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptability to an ever changing fast paced environment
- Proficiency with MS office products and HRIS/ ATS systems
At Scandinavian Building Services we are an equal opportunity employer who values a diverse workplace. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences backgrounds and perspectives and welcome all candidates to apply. We feel it is important that all people have access and opportunity to be employed to be valued and to be respected.