Job Responsibilities : Community Health Worker (Medicaid) (copy)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Babylon Health
Location : Remote US
- Our Community Health Workers will join a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses and social workers to provide comprehensive care to our Medicaid patients.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with underserved populations and be an advocate for those who need support and resources. We provide care in a variety of ways – you’ll connect with our patients in-person (once public health guidelines change), on the phone, embedded (on site) in the physician office or hospital or in the home as needed.
- This will involve researching community resources in throughout your designate state and helping patients access these services.
- Working with Medicaid/Medicare/Vulnerable Populations
- A Community Healthcare Worker or similar position – being an advocate for patients and underserved communities
- The ability to navigate multiple computer systems and software (we use G-Suite, Slack and an EHR)
- 4 weeks’ paid vacation
- 401k’ with employer matching contribution
- Benefits include bonus, medical insurance, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global health tech startup with a meaningful mission