Job Responsibilities : Project Manager II – US [Remote]
Salary : $70 – $80 an hour
Company : Braintrust
Location : Remote US
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote United States only (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 – $80/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Short term
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate the production of complex campaigns by collaborating with internal and external production partners engineers sellers account managers and AdOps as the key stakeholder of the project timeline delivery of assets and client communication
- Navigate through the push and pull between client needs and creative dreams acting as the problem-solving bridge between revenue and creative
- Drive projects forward anticipate needs understand the risks and problem solve across teams
- Provide clients with a white glove experience throughout production by leading campaign kick-off calls and making sure they feel heard and fully informed while working with our client
- Efficiently multitask under pressure while taking the unexpected in stride
Meet and manage campaign deadlines in a casual but effective manner
WHO YOU ARE/WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing project management or ad sales marketing role preferably with a focus on branded content
- Experience interfacing with high-caliber clients translating their needs to creative teams and vice versa
- Production or production-adjacent experience with deep knowledge of the ad production process across multiple mediums
- Creative thinker and clever wordsmith
- Effective but diplomatic communication skills
- Talented multitasker with superb time management skills and organized to a fault
- Proactive and savvy problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative culture embracing change and effectively implementing feedback
- Extremely adaptable and solutions oriented; ability to see projects through to the finish
- Great attention to detail despite high volume of work
- Proficiency in Google Suite products and project management software (Asana)
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race national origin religion age color sex sexual orientation gender identity disability or protected veteran status.