Job Responsibilities : Communications and Project Manager
Salary : $89,000 – $165,000 a year
Company : Verizon
Location : Remote US
- Manage executive slide development including building from scratch adapting existing formats clarifying requirements incorporating updates and providing feedback.
- Translate executive direction into clear messaging and communications delivered through slides email and other written communication formats.
- Propose and assist with developing agendas outlines and slides to communicate key messaging to internal audiences.
- Create presentations that are on-brand graphically translatable and engaging to large audiences including frontline sales employees.
- Manage the production of executive communication deliverables that require collaboration and input from multiple business partners and leadership teams.
- Evaluate executive direction and action items for prioritization ownership and follow-up.
- Establish standardized presentation building processes and proactively identify areas of opportunities for future presentations.
- Provide executive leadership and business partner support for various ad-hoc projects presentations and initiatives.
- Lead end-to-end management of the required deliverables and timelines.
- Support culture engagement and recognition initiatives for the Business Markets team.
- Cross-collaborate and partner with executive field operations andevents team members on Business Markets initiatives.