Job Responsibilities : Pharmacist (7on/7off)
Salary : $43000 per year
Company : Cardinal Health
Location : Remote US
Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions
With over 45 years of experience in helping hundreds of hospital and outpatient pharmacies we provide access to best practice strategies and tactics to control costs improve workflow and enhance safety. Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions is one of the largest employers of acute-care pharmacist in the United States. Cardinal Health is the employer of choice for pharmacists because we offer a variety of career opportunities in pharmacy leadership clinical specialties remote order entry business management medication therapy management and more.
Work Schedule: 7on/7off Overnight Hours: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am (weekdays) and 10pm-7am (weekends) – Rotation starts on Thursday and ends on Wednesday.
Hospital Pharmacist Remote Order Entry
Through our remote service we serve acute-care hospitals providing you an opportunity to practice hospital pharmacy outside of a hospital setting. Utilize your clinical skills – including monitoring dosing and reviewing patient medication therapy – and leave the dispensing to the hospital. This unique approach to pharmacy operations results in flexible work schedules a team environment and time for you to focus on what you do best – patient care.
Cardinal Health Remote Pharmacy Services is currently searching for a highly energetic and clinically oriented pharmacist to join our remote pharmacy team. Pharmacists will utilize their clinical skills to remotely service our clients’ patients and provide a top notch continuity of care. This is a work from home opportunity that will require reliable access to a computer monitor internet service backup computer and a dedicated home office space.
- Remote order entry and CPOE order evaluation and verification
- Assure acquisition or renewal of all pharmacy staff licenses
- Performs as staff pharmacist as needed
- Physician and nursing consultations
- Clinical medication dosing services
- Review and monitoring of profiles and lab values for therapeutic outcomes
- Coordinates access to medications according to facility policy and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Active pharmacy license(s) in state of residence as well as state of original licensure.
- Must hold and active Virginia license
- 2-4 years of clinical hospital inpatient experience preferred.
- Ability to gain reciprocity to additional states required for practice.
- Computer savvy to learn and perform successful operation of multiple pharmacy information systems.
- Excellent communication skills to enable the successful interactions with other healthcare professionals to facilitate the delivery of competent clinical care.
- Ability to gain reciprocity to additional states required for practice including but not limited to NC TX FL SC LA and GA
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race religion color national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability sex sexual orientation gender identity/expression pregnancy veteran status marital status creed status with regard to public assistance genetic status or any other status protected by federal state or local law.
Click Here : Apply Now