Job Responsibilities : Pharmacist
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Cardinal Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Remote order entry and CPOE order evaluation and verification
- Physician and nursing consultations
- Clinical medication dosing services
- Review and monitoring of profiles and lab values for therapeutic outcomes
- Coordinates access to medications according to facility policy and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelors degree in pharmacy required PharmD preferred
- Active pharmacy license(s) in state of residence as well as state of original licensure.
- Ability to gain reciprocity in additional states required for practice including but not limited to CT MA ME NH NY PA RI and VT.
- Computer savvy willing to learn and perform successful operation of multiple pharmacy information systems.
- Ability to work overnight hours and 7on/7off schedule including holidays.
- Excellent communication skills to enable the successful interactions with other healthcare professionals to facilitate the delivery of competent clinical care.
- Ability to establish and maintain a home work space in compliance with Cardinal standards as this is a work from home position.