Job Responsibilities : Clinical Pharmacist
Salary : 80000 per Year
Company : Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX
Location : Remote US
***THIS IS A TELECOMMUTER ROLE. IT CAN BE LOCATED IN THE CHICAGO IL. HQ OR TULSA OK. HQ OR RICHARDSON TX. HQ***
*Pharmacy Consultancy and/or Managed Care experience is a plus.*
This position is responsible for performing pharmacy program quality improvement activities including but not limited to reviewing and supporting formulary (drug list) and Utilization Management (UM) programs. This position is responsible for performing comprehensive medication reviews of individual member drug use as well.
- Registered Pharmacist with unrestricted license in the state of Illinois Oklahoma or Texas.
- Experience using window based word processing spreadsheet and relational database software.
- Drug information skills.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills with client-facing experience.
- Knowledge of practice guidelines or practice parameters; pharmacoeconomics; quality improvement processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of medication use evaluation principles.
- MTM program experience or completion of MTM/Pharmaceutical Care Training preferred.
- Computer skills to include Excel and PowerPoint experience.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected veteran status.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications including resumes must be submitted through HCSC’s Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application navigate to my account and click on View your job submissions.