Job Responsibilities : Pharmacist, Health Plan Analytics
Salary : $47 Per Hour
Company : Cubic Health Inc.
Location : Remote CA
Position Requirement: Licensed Pharmacist
Location: Hybrid with remote option after probation period
Cubic is a Toronto-based data-driven employee benefit plan management company which specializes in using research analytics and expertise to optimize the health of both the plan and its employees. We focus on implementing tailored solutions for our clients to establish stronger and more comprehensive benefits plans that better meet the needs of their employees and their families.
With our market-leading and ever-evolving analytics capabilities and more licensed pharmacists on our team than any other firm in this space we offer nuanced insight practical strategic advice and hands-on assistance to the largest benefit plans in the country.
At Cubic we believe our people are the foundation that makes us even better which is why we want you to be a part of our organization. After 18 years in business Cubic recognizes that having a great team is the key to success so we attract and retain the right people with an employee experience that focuses on building trust embracing change and achieving our goals together.
As a member of our Pharmacy team you will leverage your clinical knowledge and work closely with Cubic’s Information Systems team to help Canadian employers and plan sponsors make sense of their benefits plan experience. You will support Cubic’s work in the areas of Plan Performance & Plan Design Analytics Population Health Analytics and Predictive & Integrated Analytics that assist our clients in making decisions that ensure the sustainability of their benefits plans and the health of their plan member population.
- Leverage prescription drug paramedical and/or disability claims data in combination with Cubic’s clinical and analytics infrastructure to extract new meaningful and actionable insights for plan sponsors.
- Prepare reports for clients highlighting the performance of their benefits plans and the health of the plan member population.
- Support clients in better understanding their plan experience and plan population health through reviewing analytics findings and supporting education sessions on various clinical topics.
- Supporting the Cubic analytics infrastructure through the development of clinical logic/algorithms that drive our unique analytic offerings.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop and test new products and services.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- High level of initiative to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize manage time effectively and be flexible in a very active work environment
- Comprehensive skills in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Education & Experience
- Pharmacy degree (B.Sc.Phm or PharmD)
- Licensure – Registered Pharmacist with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- 3+ years of experience as a licensed pharmacist
- Analytics experience an asset
- Proficiency with programming languages (preferably SQL and/or Python) is an asset but not required
- Third-party payer or insurance industry experience an asset
- Competitive salary
- Remote work option after probation period
- Annual Pharmacy License Fee Reimbursement
- Stipend for Home Office Equipment
- Flexible benefits with Healthcare Spending Account
Cubic is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply to this position please submit your resume by June 17 2022.