Job Responsibilities : Clinical Pharmacist – Remote
Salary : 50 per Hour
Company : Vida Health
Location : Remote US
At Vida we help people get better — and we’re helping the healthcare system get better too.
Vida provides expert personalized on-demand health coaching and programs through a network of experienced health care providers — like dietitians therapists and health coaches and leading medical institutions — coupled with an easy-to-use app with award-winning content.
We focus on chronic conditions — like diabetes depression and hypertension — which account for 80% of the $3 trillion spent on healthcare in the US.
By combining advanced technology with the top-notch healthcare providers Vida is breaking down the barriers that have historically kept people from getting the best care. Vida’s cloud-based platform captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps and delivers AI-driven insights back to employers health plans and providers to improve care. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies major national payers and large providers to enable their employees to live their healthiest lives.
**Vida is authorized to do business in many but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
Clinical Pharmacist here at Vida you will be responsible for the prescribing and ongoing management of medications to members enrolled in our programs referred to you through the providers on staff. You will partner closely with all of our service line providers (coaching dietetics and prescribing) to ensure members are receiving the best service possible as well as handle all questions and concerns as it pertains to prescribed medications to these members.
- Work closely with Endocrinologist and other service line providers to ensure member satisfaction
- Make specific recommendations around prescribing and de prescribing
- Discussing and reviewing patients’ medical history symptoms allergies and current medications
- Assisting patients in managing chronic health conditions
- Meet with patients virtually from your home to provide consultations on new and existing prescriptions
- Review patients current medical treatment plan to identify barriers to achieving desired outcomes including specific medication recommendations
- Comfortable with evaluating patients with complex diabetes specifically insulin dependent multi chronic conditions persistent episodes of hypoglycemia HgbA1c persistently >8
- Work with the patient primary care physician and Vida care team ( Rd CDCES endocrinologist) to formulate and implement a care plan
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in pharmacy/healthcare space
- Virtual experience or telehealth experience preferred
- PharmD required
- Strong technology skills (Google suite EMR exposure etc)
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color ancestry religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation marital status national origin genetics disability age or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal state and local law.
We seek to recruit develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Vida in any form without a valid signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Vida. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Vida as a result of the unsolicited referral.