Job Responsibilities : Global Payroll Manager- US
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : Pantheon
Location : Remote US
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Design, implement and perform SOX compliant controls relevant to the payroll process
- Respond to internal payroll questions, assist with the review of variable, equity, and special compensation transactions as needed, and handle ad-hoc payroll requests.
- Stay current on all payroll and tax compliance changes.
- Assist in implementing a new human resource information system (HRIS) which may include certain validation activities related to the payroll processing system.
What you Bring to the Table
- Unquestionable integrity
- Attention to detail, professional awareness, and sense of urgency for employee questions; be able to spot errors or exceptions quickly
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, stock transactions and payroll taxes
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- You are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
What We Offer
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events