Job Responsibilities : Remote Part Time Audit Scheduling Coordinator
Salary : $22 per hour
Company : First American Title
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Agent Audit Scheduling Coordinator will work collaboratively to coordinate and schedule agent audits throughout the country. The Agent Audit Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for contacting clients to schedule audits, answer questions regarding the audit process and timeline, and assist with ensuring appropriate resources are assigned to each audit.
This is a REMOTE opportunity, and the ideal candidate will need to be located on the East Coast
- Contacts clients by telephone and email to schedule on-site and remote audits
- Coordinates and plans client audits factoring in competing priorities and multiple schedules
- Clearly communicates necessary and relevant scheduling information
- Works closely with Scheduling Manager and Lead to resolve scheduling conflicts
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Scheduling experience a plus
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients and have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate briefly and concisely
- Must be able to problem solve and think critically
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Must be comfortable working out of a remote office
First American invests in its employees’ development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.