Job Responsibilities : Care Coordination Manager – Tele-Commute
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Springbrook NY Inc
Location : Remote
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete comprehensive assessments
- Development and continual review of an individualized plan of care (Life Plan) through a person centered planning process
- Co-identification of interdisciplinary team; contact and scheduling team meetings
- Understand each caseload member’s interests needs and desires so that each person has the opportunity to reach their potential for independence.
- Ensure eligibility for Medicaid and all other identified benefits for applicable services (Behavioral Medical HCBS etc.) are maintained.
- Utilize CQL/ Personal Outcome Measures interview techniques and processes to inform interdisciplinary team and Life Plan.
- Comprehensive and continuous linkage to OPWDD behavioral health and community supports and services.
- Emphasize consumer satisfaction at all stages of program planning and review.
- Provide accurate thorough and timely documentation according to OPWDD and CCO Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure enrollees’ rights are honored and that individualization is a priority.
- Utilize a variety of electronic systems to maintain documentation and communication.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of relevant experience or
- A Master’s degree with one year of relevant experience.
- License as a Registered Nurse with two years of relevant experience
- A valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and use personal vehicle for business travel purposes.
- Ability to work with diverse populations and treat all people with dignity and respect
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.