Job Responsibilities : Full Time Bright Start Nurse Home Visitor
Salary : $21.75 an hour
Company : Children’s Home Society of South Dakota
Location : Remote U
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Plan and facilitate home visits with program clients in accordance with Bright Start and Nurse Family Partnership principles.
- Assess client needs status as defined in the protocol setting measurable and achievable goals and plans.
- Obtain and record client data according to Nurse Family Partnership model and Agency protocol.
- Complete charting and documentation of client visits and interactions.
- Communicate essential information in meetings. Provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Consult with supervisor and peers regarding difficult clients and situations.
- Keep abreast of developments in Agency’s areas of services and expertise.
- Assist with marketing and representing the program in the community.
- Participate in staff training.
- Maintain required client caseload.
- Feedback of professional relationships with clients community resources and referring agencies is positive.
- Results of random customer satisfaction surveys calls are positive.
- Quality of documentation is satisfactory based on supervisory review.
- Demonstrates knowledge of protocols maternal-child nursing and adult learning principles.
- Confidentiality is consistently maintained.
- Interaction with client is engaging and meaningful based on supervisory observation.
- There is consistent adherence to the Nurses Code of Ethics.
Click Here : Apply Now