Job Responsibilities : Bilingual Executive Travel Assistant (Remote)
Salary : Up to $18.50 an hour
Company : ACCOR(CORPORATE)
Location : Remote CA
Bilingual Executive Travel Assistant (Remote)
Does Luxury speak to you? As an Executive Travel Assistant you will be getting to know our most valued clients to anticipate their every need and create exceptional travel experiences. You are their single point of contact to provide personalized recommendations and the exclusive concierge services that truly define Luxury.
What is in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with our diverse team in Moncton and our global community of members creating memories and connecting people and cultures
- $18.50 hourly rate and company paid benefits with comprehensive medical and dental coverage to take care of you and your family
- Fully paid training 13 paid statutory holidays annually 2 weeks paid vacation and free on-site parking
- Perks including very attractive discounted rates to visit our iconic properties worldwide a company matching Pension Plan and an annual wellness subsidy
- Ongoing training and learning to continuously grow your expertise
- Strong sense of belonging with fun activities where colleagues become friends
- Industry-leading award winning initiatives to protect our planet and act as social elevators for our communities
What you will be doing:
- Responding to our top tier member requests and questions via email and phone planning flawless experiences based on your recommendations
- Acting as their concierge prior to arrival proactively building personalized travel by making recommendations and setting up on-site activities and services
- Anticipating the needs of our members ensuring that their experience exceeds their expectations
- Taking care of our members during their stay i.e. assisting with unanticipated travel delays restaurant reservations transportation etc.
- Accurately scheduling and dispatching tasks to ensure a seamless experience
- Researching recommending and fulfilling member requests while providing program benefit information and support
Location and Availability Requirements:
- Must be currently legally entitled to work full time in Canada
- Must be located in one of these 4 provinces: New Brunswick Nova Scotia Prince Edward Island or Quebec; will also consider applicants located in the city of Ottawa
- This is a full-time permanent position we do not have temporary summer-only student positions and we do not offer part time
- You can commit to working a variety of shifts including evenings nights weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work from home and have a suitable high-speed internet connection (direct connect not wireless). All computer equipment is provided and all training is done virtually.
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluently bilingual (French/English) spoken and written is required as you will be interacting with our members in both official languages over the phone and via email
- You can communicate professionally and warmly with diverse individuals from around the globe
- You are a customer service expert 5 years of experience in luxury travel or hospitality is an asset
- You are an organizer and can demonstrate when you have prioritized followed-up and delivered on deadlines
- You are proficient with MS Office tools and can adapt to and learn new technology
Your team and working environment:
Our Executive Travel Assistants are a close-knit team of service experts who take pride in providing luxury VIP service for their high profile guests. We work collaboratively to ensure a seamless experience for our members offering a fulfilling and fun working environment for our team.To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 and the rise of variants in the community the Accor Global Reservation Centre has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor visit https://careers.accor.com/. Tip use Keyword search Moncton to view all of our Global Reservation Centre opportunities.
Do what you love care for the world dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Job Types: Full-time Permanent
Salary: Up to $18.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you currently a student or returning to school in 2022?
- read and write fluently in both English and French (preferred)