Job Responsibilities : Mechanical Associate
Salary : $42,000 – $98,000 a year
Company : Michael Baker International
Location : Remote
- Manage Multiple technical projects as the primary task manager
- Develop technical scopes of work and cost estimates for unique project requirements
- Evaluate applicability of state and federal environmental regulations.
- Communicate with the Team on technical and administrative requirements.
- Support the Team of engineers in planning executing and documenting environmental compliance projects worldwide.
- Site work: travel to sites to meet with clients and initiate oversee document and troubleshoot the execution of environmental compliance work.
- Post-site work: evaluate vendor reports of site work and prepare technical reports documenting the project scopes of work.
- Responsible for managing technical projects in accordance with budget and time requirements.
- Perform quality assurance activities.
- Complete continuing education and training to maintain professional expertise and credentials.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Civil Environmental or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Travel: Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. with a valid U.S. passport and eligible for security clearance. Travel requirements are between 30-50% and include domestic and some international destinations.
- Location: This position is based in Virginia Beach VA; applicant desiring to work remotely may be considered dependent on qualifications.