Job Responsibilities : (REMOTE) Manager Applications Development – Product Assembly
Salary : $126700 per year
Company : IT at Nestlé
Location : Remote US
We are a team of professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver products and services to create tangible business value.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Manager Applications Development will be part of the Global Center 4 Enablement team where you will be responsible for the technical vision of the product or service and provide the leadership facilitation analysis and design tasks required by a product or an integrated chain of products. You will facilitate and orchestrate across teams the agile and incremental delivery of targeted business outcomes (minimum viable products) in DevOps mode. In this role you will animate technical discussions and sharing within own team and across teams participate in design thinking sessions with the behavioral specialist product manager and business analyst coache younger specialists and partners with operations to improve the continuous delivery pipeline. You will be responsible for overall service delivery activities of the team ensuring optimal ways of working and value for money.
- Contributes to value delivery plans to meet the objectives typically in sync with product management enterprise architecture and functional relationship managers.
- Drives innovation by leveraging new technologies and approaches to renovate extend and transform the existing core technology base.
- Understands advocates and augments the business and IT strategies focusing specifically on product assembly activity spanning product streams.
- Ability to lead and influence key stakeholders to continuously improve assembly processes.
- Incorporates analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise as well as on the enterprise technology architecture
- Accountable for ensuring target architectures meet current and identified future security compliance and privacy requirements
- Works with peers (e.g. Functional relationship managers Assembly leads Business analysts and Solutions architects) to analyze enterprise business context
- Develops high performing teams selects talent ensures performance and fosters a continuous learning environment.
- Defines metrics to measure and demonstrate value
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science system analysis or a related study or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of design and implementation experience in IT with Agile methodologies and multi-functional teams
- 3+ years of experience with team leadership in an IS/IT delivery context with virtual teams and outsourced entities
- 3+ years of experience applying process optimization techniques to improve time to value
- Experience in working with IT consumers understanding requirements opportunities and translating them into solutions and taste-testing minimum viable products (A/B testing etc.)
- Knowledge and expertise of application integration and information architecture
- Excellent understanding of business complexity interdependencies and methods to optimize assembly of different business capabilities and IT products
- Strong experience of development life cycle methodologies (paper based design agile software development rapid prototyping lean start-up KANBAN and Azure DevOps)
- Demonstrated experience working with a diverse stakeholder group from different business units and teams (Supply chain Finance Marketing HR etc).
- Working knowledge for one of the following: Microsoft Azure Google cloud platform AWS.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country such as flexibility agility and leadership are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition with our commitment to an inclusive work environment we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race ethnicity color gender gender identity age religion national origin ancestry disability perceived disability medical condition genetic information veteran status sexual orientation or any other protected status as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.