Job Responsibilities : Business Systems Analyst II III – Salesforce – Group Insurance
Salary : From $60,000 a year
Company : Mutual of Omaha
Location : Remote US
Location: Various Locations
Work Type: Full Time Regular
Job No: 500503
Categories: Customer Service Analytics/Data Science Remote Work
Application Closes: Open Until Filled
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Gather and analyze information and requirements formulate and test hypotheses and develop and communicate recommendations and assist with implementation of recommendations in collaboration with team members.
- General understanding of multiple business processes compliance and workflows and apply that knowledge to your daily support of the business. May include production support and ad hoc reporting.
- Create test plans test scripts and performs manual or automated testing for enhancements upgrades and on-going maintenance to ensure that business technical and functional requirements are being met. May include identification of exception tests.
- Research and provide information to be used for Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA).
- Understanding of vendor relationships. Assists in the fulfillment of vendor requests in order to maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Works independently to develop communication and training plans and materials for internal and external business associates and customers.
- Conducting a broader scope impact assessment of process adjustments on people strategy systems and general business operations to determine priority of needs. This could include multiple business units or systems.
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of assigned business areas Mutual of Omaha practices the insurance industry and the business environment. Continues to improve the understanding of business system tools processes practices and methodologies.
- Proficiency working with Agile principles processes driving decision making and aligning the team/organization on goals and objectives.
- Communicating effectively with internal business partners and stakeholders throughout the division and/or operation. May communicate with external stakeholders/vendors to represent the product department and company. Leverage contemporary company communication tools to convey message.
This job posting is reflective of the Business Systems Analyst II essential functions qualifications and physical requirements. The Business Systems Analyst III levels have variable essential functions qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Must be located in United States or Puerto Rico.
- Ability to use current and contemporary business tools and methodologies.
- Understands and considers both the business and the technical processes and needs to meet/exceed the desired business objectives.
- Experience with Business Analysis techniques and tools. Exposure to business system operations workflow analysis and business systems terminology and standards. Knowledge of implementation processes and redesign of supporting business processes. Experience with project management processes and tools. Ability to organize and deliver tasks and/or projects timely.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Exposure to continuous process improvement/operational excellence practices. Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders/business partners.
- Proven problem solving experience with high attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization organization and decision making skills.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging. To learn more about our commitment of Diversity Equity and Inclusion please visit our website
- An organization that feels like a small close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical dental vision disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits please visit our Career Site.
- Salary range starting at $60000/annual based on experinece.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Recognized as a certified Great Place to Work®.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse dynamic thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
We are committed to optimizing flexible work. We support a full range of work approaches: fully remote hybrid and in-person. Many of our roles are remote. Employees in remote roles may occasionally travel to a Mutual of Omaha office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Remote employees who are assigned a Mutual of Omaha office location can work on-site on a voluntary basis subject to local and company COVID-19 guidelines.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.