Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : Sitel
Location : Remote CA
Educational requirements : High School
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team of incredible people. Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands from Fortune 500 companies to local startups to build strong relationships with their customers. We want people who have an excellent personality empathy and strong work ethic.
Our people are our greatest asset. Once you join our team we invest in you with internal programs training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals.
- You have the ability to multi-task
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You can problem solve with a can-do attitude
- You enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- You are 18+ years of age
- You have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- You live in Canada
- You are able to commit to 40hrs per week
- You pass a criminal background check
About The Job
- Handle inbound service calls
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice chat and/or email communications
- Navigate through multiple systems
- Ongoing training and skill development
About The Benefits
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- RRSP with company match
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
How To Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To kick things off our application includes an assessment that covers the questions we would typically ask at the start of an interview and shows you what a day in the life is like at Sitel. This speeds up the process and helps us get to know you better. After you apply one of our recruiters will contact you for an interview.
Learn Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn grow have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO . We invest in you with internal programs training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools skills and resources to develop both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX our global community we leverage our people’s innovative ideas experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac Tablets Winbooks Smart devices Windows Mini PCs Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
Internet – Minimum Specifications:
- Internet speed – 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
About Sitel Group®
As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 100000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook LinkedIn and Twitter.
Please note that Sitel Teleservices Canada Inc. Headquarters is located in Ontario. Any other position would be a remote position.
At Sitel our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. orkplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (required)