Job Responsibilities : Purdue Global Data Entry Administrative Clerk (Remote)
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Purdue University
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Role & Responsibilities
- Performs the preparation data entry verification and editing of confidential data. Responsible for checking data and information for minor changes.
- Creates maintains and purges specified data files and logs as required; makes individual and/or mass corrections modifications and/or updates to data in files as appropriate.
- Extracts and releases information according to specified criteria and in strict compliance with established policies procedures and/or regulations; answers questions from client departments and others on specific data as requested.
- Performs limited data analysis; may prepare and generate various reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED; Some college/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Clerical and/or data entry experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge with skills in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and the internet.
- High level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Proactive and self-motivated.