Job Responsibilities : Data Coordinator
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Clinilabs
Location : Remote
- Provide support and act as the point person to the Sponsor CROs vendors clinical sites and scorers for questions regarding core lab data management
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with Clinilabs project team members as well as Sponsor CRO vendor and clinical site project team members
- Manage and track project timelines and quality issues
- Assist in the development of study-specific SOPs
- Assist in with certifying (e.g. PSG certification) study sites and tracking in the certification database
- Assist with reliability management (PSG) assignments and tracking in the reliability database
- Evaluate and analyze data submitted by various parties to ensure it meets the criteria set by the study protocol
- Monitor and update study database to ensure that all data is being processed in a timely manner
- File and store documents according to protocol
- Track study progress and issue periodic status reports as needed
- Communicate with all operational departments regarding project status/issues
- Follow and ensure compliance with current Good Clinical Practices (cGCPs)
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- No degree required though strongly preferred.
- Strong computer (Microsoft Windows and Office Applications) and communication (oral and written) skills are required.
- Must have detailed documentation and project management skills.