Job Responsibilities : Citation Coordinator
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Enterprise Holdings
Location : Remote US
The Citations Coordinator provides support for the Enterprise/National/Alamo brands with responsibility for the administrative processing of citations and tolls. This position is responsible for researching violations and billing customers by using the CMS application municipality website or by phone with the municipality. The Citation Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with the different municipalities Tulsa Shared Services (TSS) departments and field personnel to ensure that citations processing is working in the best interest of the company.
This position will be working in Tulsa OK with a flexible work arrangement combining home and in-office for training. Working hours will be Monday through Friday with flexible start and end times for an 8 hour workday that cover the core hours of 9:00am-3:00pm.
This position is located at 14002 E. 21st. St. Tulsa OK 74134.
- Review and research notices for proper processing procedures
- Prepare electronic files using macros and upload into CMS system
- Prepare paper violations for data entry on Excel template and upload into CMS system for processing
- Verify and update addresses of municipalities in CMS system
- Sign and notarize court required affidavit forms to transfer liability of violations
- Make decisions on whether or not a citation should be paid and billed to the renter
- Prepare and file disputes for vehicle plate issues
- Assist with special projects and perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- HS Diploma required
- Must have at least 2 years of administrative support experience
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Previous citations experience preferred
- Intermediate working knowledge in Excel
- Apart from religious observations must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $15/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- For flexible or work from home positions reliable high speed Internet connection and dedicated work space are required.
- Ability to concentrate on and prioritize repetitive tasks.
- Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on current task with office distractions
- Must be able to work in a flexible environment where the daily focus changes depending on volume
- Ability and desire to work within a strong team oriented business model
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to function in a team oriented environment
- Ability to operate a 10-key with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work and succeed in a multicultural environment.