Job Responsibilities : ESPN Fantasy Sports Support Specialist – Work at Home
Salary : $48000 Per Year
Company : Sutherland
Location : Remote CA
Educational requirements : High School
Love sports? Do you use lingo like IDP IR and PPR in conversations with friends? Do you know the difference between trade bait a sleeper and a vulture back then this might be your dream opportunity!
Sutherland is hiring professionals with a passion for sports a strong customer focus and technical savvy to provide permanent work at home FAN SUPPORT for ESPN considered to be The Worldwide Leader in Sports
In this remote role as an ESPN FANTASY SPORTS SPECIALIST you will support all aspects related to ESPN’s digital sports platforms including chat SMS email/web-form social voice and self-service to provide superior fan experiences every day.
What we offer:
- Medical dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
ESPN’s mission is to serve the sports fan anytime anywhere connecting fans to the sport and fantasy games they love most. In order to accomplish that mission Fan Support Specialists must work to build and maintain a loyal customer base by handling transactions and resolving customer issues in a friendly efficient and secure manner all centered around a shared love and knowledge of sports. The Fantasy Sports Specialist is an experienced enthusiastic customer-focused individual who provides friendly and high-quality service to Fans—because they are Fans themselves!
- Create best in class experiences for all fans that contact us by demonstrating patience and acknowledging customer problems and issues
- Educating the fan helping them accomplish what they want to do (stream a game create fantasy account etc.) and talk sports while you do it
- Effectively use all available technology tools and resources to resolve fan inquiries
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of client’s products and services
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written as well as strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Efficient in website/digital navigation and interaction
- Strong knowledge of and passion for sports
- Ability to multitask prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced – but remote — environment
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
Requirements to work from home:
- A quiet and distraction-free secure place to work.
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- In-house network and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 – 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android) 4 years old or newer in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally across industries from financial services to healthcare achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Paid time off