Job Responsibilities : Project Manager (Remote Anywhere US or Canada)
Salary : 88000 per Year
Company : Change Healthcare
Location : Remote US
Overview of Position
Change Healthcare is seeking a Project Manager to provide project management leadership for Workflow Intelligence products within Enterprise Imaging. This position can be worked remotely from anywhere within the US or Canada.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Responsible for managing medium to large customer projects from project definition through closure and transition to operational support
- Responsible for successful project management outcomes utilizing standard project management methodologies
- Scope and Change Management
- Provide a primary continuous point of contact to the customer
- Implementation Issue Management and Communication
- Manage internal and external project teams in the successful execution of project activities and risk management
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
- Experience managing healthcare technology projects/implementations
- Experience managing projects of medium to large scope
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or related experience
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Ability to manage C-Suite relationships and manage project teams
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- PMP Certification
- Solid understanding of Project Management practices and tools
- Experience with Hospital IT System Integration
- Process and continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects with diverse working groups with an eye toward project dependencies
- Knowledge of Health Care – specifically Radiology and Cardiology workflow
- Experience in the implementation of SaaS/XaaS enterprise cloud solution
- Independent Self-starter
- Detail oriented
- Strategic critical and innovative problem solver
- Experience with Microsoft Excel PowerPoint Smartsheet and Confluence
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General Office Demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Frequent often short-notice travel (up to 25%)
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated increasingly collaborative and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.