Job Responsibilities : Remote Senior Support Assistant – Emergency Medicine – Texas Medical Center
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : UTHealth Houston
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
This is a second step entry level job that performs most routine tasks under more generally defined supervision. Performs a variety of moderately complex clerical tasks to support assigned area. This position may provide secretarial support. Departments may provide additional guidance with a departmental position description.
- Location: Jesse Jones Library @ 1133 John Freeman Blvd
- Status: Fulltime /non-exempt
- Department: Emergency Medicine
100% remote work based on production and accuracy standards. If quality and/or quantity of work does not meet the standards>transition to on-site until standards can be met.
M-F; 8-5pm (Times Can Vary) 100% REMOTE WITH POTENTIAL FOR ON-SITE MEETINGS/SYSTEM UPDATES.
Position Key Accountabilities:
- Performs a variety of moderately complex clerical tasks to support assigned area.
- Maintains and reconciles complex census reports/records.
- Compiles analyzes and interprets data from reports using required knowledge of the departmental project and/or university policies and procedures.
- Performs complex data analysis in report preparation to ensure timely and accurate charge entry.
- Receives classifies reconciles consolidates and/or summarizes documents and information.
- Retrieves information from departmental and/or hospital records.
- Maintains information on records and reviews trending of missing items.
- May respond to non-routine correspondence or telephone contacts in area of responsibility within guidelines established by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Working knowledge of standard Office Software such as Word Excel PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
FMS training with a passing score may be required.
Use of University financial systems may be required.
Knowledge of EPIC Access and CARE4 software a plus
High School diploma or equivalent.
Three (3) years of general office experience. May substitute required experience with equivalent years of education beyond the minimum education requirement.
Prior experience scheduling and maintaining calendars & travel itineraries.
Prior experience with preparing meeting materials or general reports preferred.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215