Job Responsibilities : Sr Clinical Systems Analyst
Salary : $82,100 – $146,900 a year
Company : Optum
Location : Remote US
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here innovation isn’t about another gadget it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
The Clinical Systems Analyst will serve as a Business and IT knowledge resource facilitating the delivery of capabilities and functionality to strategize solutions that support long term Business and IT objectives. This person will analyze business needs support requirements documentation and translate into functional non-functional and/or technical specifications. The Clinical Informaticist will be responsible for interpreting clinical policies authored by Health Plans and CMS; and building models to automate them. This role will require the new hire to collaborate on the design with clinicians (MDs Nurses) and technical engineers. This person will then act as the Development team liaison throughout the engineering process.
- Interpret clinical guidelines and policies authored by Health Plans and CMS
- Build clinical models for automation that adhere to clinical policies
- Analyze historical data to build and validate models
- Consult with MDs and Nurses during the model building process
- Collaborate with Development and QA teams to codify and validate the models
- Serve as the Clinical Technical Support for Production issues
- Develop use cases and user stories to support application flows
- Perform analysis and define data mapping models in support of service models
- Develop detailed source-to-target data mapping and data transformation rules
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay a full and comprehensive benefit program performance rewards and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental Vision Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance legal insurance LTC Insurance etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 7+ years of Clinical Systems Analyst experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Healthcare IT
- 3+ years demonstrating analytical skills problem solving collaboration and technical skills in a professional setting
- 1+ years’ experience in Visio and Excel
- Degree in Clinical Informatics
- Familiarity with CMS MCG Interqual guidelines
- Comfortable in querying and analyzing data using SQL tools
- Experience with EMR
- Good organizational multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
To protect the health and safety of our workforce patients and communities we serve UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination including boosters as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people’s lives. This is where it’s happening. This is where you’ll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We’re freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it’s needed. We’re creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work. (sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82100 to $146900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90500 to $161600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education work experience certifications etc. In addition to your salary UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package incentive and recognition programs equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex age national origin protected veteran status disability status sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum UHG Unitedhealth Hiring Immediately #RPO #GREEN