Job Responsibilities : Enterprise Account Executive
Salary : $56000 per year
Company : Apple
Location : Remote US
we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We build a vision that can encourage customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- APPLE AND THE INDUSTRY:
- Experience in delivering on short-term goals while creating sustainable value for new customers, and demand for the future.
- Record of successfully managing enterprise sales team to attain significant revenue targets
- Understanding of the enterprise market and experience with Central region customers.
- Knowledge of or experience with Apple’s enterprise solutions.
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment and excel at collaboration.
- Experience managing a remote/geographically dispersed team.
- Adept at executive customer influence – excellent communication and presentation skills
- No matter the audience, you are a professional at communicating and, you’re cool under pressure.
- You make the sophisticated simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
- You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story.
- When challenged with sophisticated questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- CUSTOMER, PARTNER AND TEAM RELATIONSHIPS:
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities – but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a results-oriented opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.